Labels

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Old Chicago

Coralville Strip
December 2007
This is a good place to go if you know what to order. They have a good selection of beer, a little on the spendy side. If you enjoy beer, sign up for the World Beer Club. It’s worth signing up for the rewards- you get a coupon for a free pizza on your birthday, and after you drink so many different kinds of beer, you get a deck of cards. You get more the more beer you drink, but I’ve only gotten the cards so far. The beer club is great for people who like crappy beer but want to try other beers and be rewarded for it. The happy hour specials are on the crappy beer only, unfortunately, otherwise I might go more often for happy hour.
I like good beer and already know what the crap tastes like, so I have to bring my dad and have him order a yellow beer and put it on my card so that I can get the credit for it. I digress.
The food is pretty good- the Cheese Bread is a really good deal for $5. Most of the food is decent, with a good amount for the money. The service has always been good.
Environmentally: Styrofoam to-go containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment