Labels

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Atlas

127 Iowa Ave. IC
July 2008

Atlas is a good place for lunch or dinner. I recommend their selection of wraps- they are all satisfying and unique! I had one with croutons in it once, it was good, but one of the croutons was rather large and it didn’t blend well with the other ingredients, other than that, they have all been excellent. The buffalo chicken burrito is large enough to share!
They have a good selection of drinks and outdoor seating with an excellent people-watching viewpoint.
Environmentally: good, linen napkins

1 comment:

  1. I went here on March 5, 2011 just for desserts. I got the flourless chocolate cake and my companion got the bread pudding. Each were $8. I would not normally shell out $8 for dessert, but this was a special occasion. The bread pudding was pretty good- it came w/ Maker's Mark sauce. But! The cake was AMAZING. I don't know how they did it, but it was gooey with a crunchy topping- the texture was as good as the flavor! It came served like a cupcake, but upside-down, with ice cream, strawberries, and a peach jelly sort of decorative thing. $8 is still a lot to pay for a dessert, so I would recommend splitting this one with a buddy. I also got a decaf coffee, because it was a cold day and coffee sounded good. But it tasted like cheap coffee, which was disappointing. If you want good coffee in town, all you have to do is go to places like Fair Grounds, Capanna, Java House, New Pi, Pizza on Dubuque. So Atlas should jump on board and brew up something decent to go with their amazing cake!

    ReplyDelete