Labels

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mondos

January 2008

Meals are about $10-18 each. There is a limited beer selection which is overpriced at $4.50- $5.50 for dark beers. They have a good atmosphere and lighting except for large tvs with sports on. It was strange to be in a pseudo-fancy pseudo-sports bar restaurant. It seemed like an expensive place for having sports everywhere you look. The sign on the bathroom said “Employees must wash hands with hot soap and water”. I couldn’t find any hot soap, but I’m not an employee, so maybe they know something that I don’t.
You get bread with oil for free. But it’s just oil, no vinegar. Kind of bland.
They have really thick napkins. Thick like cloth napkins, but without the re-useabliity feature. They also don’t offer mints.
The pasta was good, very aldente. For the price, I would have expected to take home leftovers, but it was just enough food to fill me up, and that includes the bread.
I don’t think we’ll go back.

1 comment:

  1. Note- this place was flooded in June 2008 and is now a different Mondo's with a more sporty theme. I haven't been there.

    ReplyDelete